RE: DBA Hacks Book

From: April Wells <AWells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:45:59 -0500

Sometimes you just can't convince some people that an ALTER statement (not alter table... ALTER GOTO in COBOL) isn't really a good thing any more.

April Wells
Oracle DBA/Oracle Apps DBA
Corporate Systems
Amarillo Texas
"Few people really enjoy the simple pleasure of flying a kite" Adam Wells age 11
"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly." Lauren Bacall