RE: *** OCM Preparation ***

From: Grant Allen <Grant.Allen_at_towersoft.com.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:55:55 +1000

Don't forget the secret society song ...

"Who controls the British Crown?
 who keeps the metric system down?
 We do!
 We do!

 Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
 Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
 We do!
 We do!"

(Apologies to Matt Groening, H. Simpson ... oh, and everyone on the list for gratuitous OT posting)

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

"Everything you think, do, and say