Data in STATSPACK report doesn’t match (V$SQL: BUFFER_GETS, CPU_TIME; V$SYSSTAT).

From: <J.Velikanovs_at_alise.lv>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:47:22 +0300

Interesting data from one of the STATSPACK report. I have summed up data in the “Buffer Gets” column for TOP SQL-s ordered by Gets list in report
and figure 57 153 042 totally unmatch with instance wide statistics for “session logical reads” 38 749 229 from the same report.

Any ideas why such situation can take place? Snap has been made for 90 min.

In additional I summed “CPU Time (s)” for the same SQL-s. In result 1696,91 sec unmatch with “CPU used by this session” average statistic 1460,08.

???
Thanks in advance,
Jurijs