RE: SQL Language Quick Reference

From: Graeme Farmer <graeme.farmer_at_mincom.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:43:20 +1000

nope! not as far as I know. context indexes can be created on many different document types which have no concept of page numbers (eg html, text files, etc) so it would probably be inappropriate to record page numbers against matched tokens for say pdfs and msword docs only.

you can have the results processed into token highlighted html result pages but I've never bothered, involves some webification which i've never spent the time getting involved in.

i'm happy enough with my "partition pruning" method of finding what i'm looking for!!

cheers,
Graeme.