RE: Midlothian Texas

From: David Green <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:06:18 -0700

I lived in DFW from 1979 till just a few weeks ago. I do have to agree that there are some pretty severe looking stacks billowing some of the worst looking "pollutants" or unknown smoke in the air in Milothian. I have heard rumours of higher diseases or lung type illnesses in that area. I would be hesitant to live or work in that city, although I do have a friend that lives there with his child.

All of DFW and all of the US has drug problems. Drug problems are a US or global...as an aside the US govornment fosters drug problems rather than alleviating or curing by the national policies and farcical "drug war". - David

From: Johan Muller [mailto:johan_sr_at_yahoo.com] Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:31 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: OT: Midlothian Texas

Anybody on the list who perhaps know which companies run Oracle installations at Midlothian, TX?

I've been approached by a headhunter - the sad part is I am heing considered to replace a DBA who just passed away - I trust not anybody who was on this list.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail is new and improved - Check
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail> it out!