RE: db file scattered/sequential read wait

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:43:31 -0400

certainly correct. the query was not mine by the way, just the endpoint fixup.
I gathered from the thread that the inquiry was from someone who had an individual object getting seriously pounded on.

Excellent idea to keep an efficient map populated in the wee hours (aka "load valley" for global operations)!

mwf