RE: To set events or not set events, that is the question

From: Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:37:54 -0500

OOPS! Sorry, I do get the user on the 1031 when I don't go after the text.

Created at 15-JUN-2004 07 00 01

NAME    ERROR                            COUNT(*) OSUSER       USERNAME

------- ------------------------------ ---------- ------------ ------------

XPPROD  1031                                    4 dmirror      DMIRROR1

XPPROD  1031                                    1 oracle       EXPUSER

XPPROD  1466                                    6 oracle       EXPUSER

	Larry

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Niall Litchfield Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:32 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Thanks Larry

I'll update the code with some error handling (if there's an error in the error logging....) and make a note about the issue.

Cheers

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.