Re: Terminate Jnnn process in DBMS_JOB

From: Connie Zhang <connie.zhang_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:20:45 -0400

Thanks, Sai & Graeme,

I knew waking up interval using hidden parameter _job_queue_interval, but that is totally using backward version functionality. But I guess that would be only way I can make it work.

What would be wake up period and what is predetermined number of tries by default, and how to force the child process entering an idle state or terminates in 9iR2. In previous version of oracle, by default job_queue_interval = 60 sec and sixteen attempts. I guess that those numbers retained in 9iR2. and become not adjustable in 9i until you wakeup _job_queue_interval.

Connie