Re: SAP Reorgs

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:07:08 -0400

On 06/15/2004 10:01:30 AM, Michael Fontana wrote:
> I think we now have anecdotal evidence which proves, in at least these
> two situations, that someone has assumed that what is good for one or
> two major rdbms implementations must then of course be good for all.

It will come true when Oracle buys PeopleSoft and Software AG. When speaking about buying companies, Diebold would probably round Oracle's product line quite nicely.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Wang Trading LLC and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.