Re: corrupt datafile

From: Terry Sutton <terrysutton_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:04:06 -0700

Hi Mark,

We're trying some experimentation with underscore parameters. Not sure if it'll work out. I tried BBED, but all I could get was "BBED-00400: invalid blocktype (00)". I'd be interested in bp, but I don't know anything about it. And we're trying the other options. Except the $$$$$ one- the client isn't willing to spend money, which is how they got into this situation in the first place.

Stale data is not a concern. If we can get day old data, the client would be ecstatic.

Thanks,

--Terry