Execute Immediate and Cursors

From: Kevin Lange <klange_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:34:37 -0500

Evening;
  Back on 8.1.7, was there an easy way to use the Execute Immediate command to build a dynamic Cursor ?

I have used the DBMS_SQL package in the past but one of our developers is asking me if it can all be done with Execute Immediate.

Unfortunately, we are not at 9i so we can not use the Bulk Collect option.

Thanks

Kevin