RE: SQL Language Quick Reference

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dennis,

WAAAY too much work!

I've never been a fan of online documentation -- it's just not portable. and I can't hold my finger on one page, flip back to another to verify things.

There are too many manuals these days, with way too many pages in them.

Rachel

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger. http://messenger.yahoo.com/