RE: OC4J Process Architecture

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:30:46 -0500

Jurijs

     You are correct that it would be great if someone documented everything you could ever want to know about OC4J. Since you don't seem to have that, there are a couple of other approaches you can take. Here are some ideas for you:

The key point is that in the end the performance problems must be understood so the organization can take steps to correct them. How to find the problems may require some study and ingenuity on your part. Don't give up!

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Nuno Souto Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 6:58 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

> Hope this information will help you.

Yes it does. Thanks a lot for posting it, there is very little information about this library.

There is a book out from Oracle Press, I think, that deals with JDeveloper in detail. Maybe you'd find some additional info there?
http://tinyurl.com/234c6
will take you to it.
HTH.

--