RE: OC4J Process Architecture

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:30:46 -0500

     You are correct that it would be great if someone documented everything you could ever want to know about OC4J. Since you don't seem to have that, there are a couple of other approaches you can take. Here are some ideas for you:

The key point is that in the end the performance problems must be understood so the organization can take steps to correct them. How to find the problems may require some study and ingenuity on your part. Don't give up!

Dennis Williams
Lifetouch, Inc.