RE: SQL Language Quick Reference

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:58:14 -0700 (PDT)

me too.. that's the reason I used to hound Oracle Documentation staff to release the docs unbound, in looseleaf format. They could ship just updated pages, I had the choice of keeping both or just transferring notes on the changed pages.

Also made it really easy to read docs (Ingres released their documentation that way) on the train. I could just pull one or two chapters and carry those, instead of the entire manual.

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger. http://messenger.yahoo.com/