10g expdp

From: Manmohan Jalsingh <mjalsing_at_lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:56:03 -0400

In 10g, is it possible to send the output of "expdp" to a unix pipe and then use compress to generate the compressed dump file. We use similar approach with"exp" to generate compressed export files for our large databases to save diskspace.

Thanks.
Manmohan

Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10