RE: Tbs READ ONLY and Snapshot too old

From: NGUYEN Philippe (Cetelem) <philippe.nguyen_at_cetelem.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:02:37 +0200

thank Justin,
Errors occurs during the month but we have a very bad application that generate sql scripts with a lot of cursors opened on thoses big tables ( more than 20Go per tables) thoses script create small tables (10 - 200 Mo) with datas pick up from the different big tables. The problem is that the generated script are often launch in the same time and I we can't touch the code.

Philippe Nguyen
CETELEM - Administration, Architecture Décisionnelle Direction Customer Relationship Management E-Mail : philippe.nguyen_at_cetelem.fr