LogMiner -error

From: David Boyd <davidb158_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:11:44 -0400

Hi List,

When I tried to create a dictionary file, I got following error:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06532: Subscript outside of limit
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_LOGMNR_D", line 783
ORA-06512: at line 1

Here is the command I created the dictionary file:

EXECUTE DBMS_LOGMNR_D.BUILD( -
DICTIONARY_FILENAME =>'dictionary.ora', - DICTIONARY_LOCATION => 'C:\oracle\log');

>From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
>To: <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
>Subject: RE: LogMiner
>Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:03:42 -0400
>
>My previous example is for 9.2 though ... You may need to tweak some
>things to make it work on 8i.
>
>Raj
>--------
>Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
>All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.
>select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;
>QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win a trip to NY