RE: Stop defragmenting and start ...

From: Robyn <robyn_at_iTeamTech.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you everyone. I figured the concept had been around a while before I heard of it, although I still remember the 'Eureka' moment when I stumbled across the paper several years ago.

I'm negotiating to get uniform LMT's implemented at my current gig, but converting the other dba's is more work than converting the objects. Today I'm working on document explaining this 'radical' new idea, and needed some evidence that it's been around for a while now.

Robyn