RE: Future DBA job outlook

From: Michael Milligan <Michael.Milligan_at_ingenix.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:19:04 -0500

Rachel,

Same with me as regards the OCP and the college degree, exactly.

As with the other, strictly voluntary - I appreciate your response. I can just picture your accountant at tax time - "OK, Rachel, can you at least give me a RANGE that your salary is in? No? How about, I'll guess and you tell me if I'm getting warmer." :-)