RE: Future DBA job outlook

From: Michael Milligan <Michael.Milligan_at_ingenix.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:14:04 -0500

David,

That makes sense. It's not really for our eyes, but rather for the IT Directors eyes to say "Gee, they're getting $122K for salaried, we'd better pay RHI their $125/hour for contractors".

Do you know of someone you would like to suggest to collect the data? How about April Wells? She usually has cogent, intelligent comments. If she'd be willing, of course.

Mike
Salt Lake City, Utah