RE: SQL Language Quick Reference

From: Justin Cave <justin_at_askddbc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:29:36 -0600

If you head over to http://tahiti.oracle.com, there are a couple of options - There are complete SQL and PL/SQL Programmer's Reference manuals - There is a quick SQL and PL/SQL syntax lookup system in the 8.1.7 and 9.2 documentation sections

Justin Cave
Distributed Database Consulting, Inc.
http://www.ddbcinc.com/askDDBC