RE: COMSYS Job Openings in Boston

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:08:48 -0400

I think that is great!!!! I appreciate it. If I was out of a job this would give me some hope. Thanks Dick.

From: Monster [mailto:anonredir_at_route.monster.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 8:30 PM
To: Goulet, Dick
Subject: COMSYS Job Openings in Boston

Good evening!

I have reviewed a copy of your resume that was posted on Monster.com and I am interested in speaking with you about current job openings.

If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 800-722-9820 x118.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Lisa Griffin
Placement Manager, National Recruiting Center COMSYS Information Technologies Services, Inc. 800-722-9820 x118
lgriffin_at_comsys.com