Re-installing Oracle 9i registry entries in Windohs

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:41:06 -0500

Hey all,

I lost my C: drive on my desktop this weekend (right during an 8i->9i migration!), but I installed Oracle 9.2.0.4 (server, I think) on another HD. Obviously, the registry entries are gone and I'm thinking Oracle's not going to work.

Anyone fixed this before? Is it just a matter of trying the Installer or do I actually have to redo the whole freaking install?

TIA,
Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA