RE: CBO irregularity

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:44:14 -0700 (PDT)

there is dev, QA and production and then there is dev, QA and production

I have all 3 environments, supposedly. QA does not accurately mimic production and in fact, we almost had to roll back a major production release because real load showed problems not found in the QA load test.

Dev is even worse... but TECHNICALLY we have all 3 environments

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger. http://messenger.yahoo.com/