Re: Execute Store Procedure in Oracle

From: Kresimir Fabijanic <kfabijanic_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 10:00:34 +1000

Hi Hamid

Try this - this is job submit example, but I am sure that you can change it to whatever your data types and variables are:

set serverout on size 1000000
declare
  l_job_id binary_integer;
begin
  dbms_job.submit(l_job_id, <here comes "what" of the job>); -- other parameters are optional and have default values   dbms_output.put_line ('Job ID:' || l_job_id); end;
/

HTH Kind regards

Kresimir Fabijanic