Re: Oracle dumps

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:36:14 +0200

No, they are not Dutch, definitely not. Dutch seems to be much harder. I don't know why, even little children here are speaking it quite well. Horse = Paard, and so on.

As far as I know the dumps are in some weird Australian dialect. At least something that is known around Beecroft, Australia. I've seen one of their inhabitants, Steve Adams, demonstrating the absolute human readability of it, three days long, in some venue in Kopenhagen.

Regards, Carel-Jan

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===