RE: AD_APPLIED_PATCHES

From: Hostetter, Jay M <JHostetter_at_decommunications.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:57:46 -0400

No - his posts appear the same way to me. My eyes hurt.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Freeman, Donald Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 2:56 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: AD_APPLIED_PATCHES

Jared, I don't know if you noticed but all of your posts are appearing to me in about 5 point type. They didn't use to do that. Did you change something or am I the only one this is happening to?