RE: Execute Store Procedure in Oracle

From: Hamid Alavi <hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:54:06 -0500

yes I did

-----Original Message-----

From: David Sharples [mailto:dsharples_at_cerebrussolutions.com] Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 12:30 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: Execute Store Procedure in Oracle

did you set serveroutput on?

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org on behalf of Hamid Alavi Sent: Fri 04/06/2004 20:31
To: 'Oracle-L (E-mail)
Subject: Execute Store Procedure in Oracle

List,

Is any body know how you can execute an store procedure from SQLPLUS and get the output parameter from store procedure. I did EXECUTE sp_name(par1); from sqlplus and get error even call is the same, do I have to define any Variable or what? I can see the output thru the dbms_output but I need to see the output from SQLPLUS Thanks,

Hamid Alavi

Office : 818-737-0526
Cell phone : 818-416-5095

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com <http://www.orafaq.com>