RE: Database programming standards

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:35:19 -0700 (PDT)

Yes he has scripts, no I don't have access (he's doing this all as sqlplus from his PC).

However, I DO have the SAs on my side. And I've been given the task of reviewing database accesses and correcting all security violations. At best, I can lock this guy down into read only access. Won't prevent him from messing with performance but it will keep him from changing data underneat the covers.

And we'll KNOW the performance problems are from him, as it will be a special userid :)

Rachel

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger. http://messenger.yahoo.com/