Veritas fast file system and quick io

From: Nelson, Allan <anelson_at_miswaco.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:53:46 -0500

Hi,

We are sizing a new server. We are running on HP-UX and I noticed the other day that Veritas supports their stuff on HP-UX. Does anyone on the list run in this config? Are there show stopping bugs on the HP-UX platform? Is it superior enough to the HP-UX Vxfs to be worth considering?

Thanks

> Allan L. Nelson
> Oracle DBA
> M-I L.L.C.
> (832) 295-2238 office
> (832) 351-4180 fax
> anelson_at_midf.com <mailto:anelson_at_midf.com>

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. This email may have been monitored for policy compliance. [021216]