Re: Report question - WEB Report ERROR

From: Kresimir Fabijanic <kfabijanic_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:32:06 +1000

Hi Nestor

Did you check the information that you can download from OTN web site or the one that you get with 9iAS? You will need to start the report server (should be available on your Start->Program->Oracle 10g program group (or whatever ot may be called)-> Reports-> Start Report Server(or something similar - I am not at work at the moment) and OC4J service (should be in both Forms and Reports groups). My e-mail is kfabijanic_at_optusnet.com.au - if you need any more info, please feel free to email me directly for these basic issues, rather than use this group.

HTH Kind regards

Kresimir Fabijanic