RE: RMAN error with multiple channels

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:26:48 +1000

This might be off track but you did the backup with 5 channels whilst trying the restore with 4 channels. What happens if you try the restore with 5 channels? HTH,
Bruce Reardon
NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments. This notice should not be removed.