RE: Oracle dumps

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:39:03 -0400

There was a paper at Hotsos-2004 on how to read systemstate dump ... Great paper ... based on what I heard, it may be possible to write a Perl script to read the dump and created the object links.

The code was left as an exercise to the reader. Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements; QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !