RE: export warning message on statistics

From: Vergara, Michael (TEM) <mvergara_at_guidant.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:48:28 -0700

Jeffrey:

The statistics warning has nothing to do with the database/client character set. It's telling you that the statistics you are exporting may not be correct when you import.

You have two choices. You can not export the statistics or not import the statistics. The only way to not export statistics is with the statistics=none parameter, and if you use ANY command-line parameters then exp does not prompt, so you must either use a parameter file of place all the information on the command line.

Or you can import with statistics=none and the statistics in the DMP file will be ignored.

Cheers,
Mike