Re: Oracle Professional Magazines

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 07:21:25 +0200

I had a look at the two some time ago and remember not being too impressed by them either. So I'd say SELECT, also, and certainly the UKOUG's magazine Oracle Scene (brilliant), and ODTUG's.

And The Economist, which will now and then run an article that explains why Oracle wants to buy PeopleSoft, or why Larry is doing this or that.

Mogens