Re: Does inactive sessions consume RAM

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:24:23 +1000

Hi Nguyen,

Let me answer your question this way.

You go to see a romantic comedy movie with your wife, because she previously agreed to see Terminator 3 with you. Try as you might, you just can't keep your eyes open and as you polish off the last piece of popcorn, you nod off.

As you sit there "inactively", do you still occupy a cinema seat ?

Cheers ;)

Richard