RE: Did you ever have one of those days?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:28:39 -0500

Great idea! I scripted it like this:

declare

	cursor c1 is
		select username,password,account_status
		from dba_users
		where account_status =3D 'EXPIRED'
		order by 1;
begin
	for cu in c1 loop
		dbms_output.put_line('alter user '||cu.username||' identified by =
values '''||cu.password||''';');
	end loop;

end;

I captured the output in TOAD, executed it, and all *seems* well. = Thanks much! If this were in Trillian I'd include = (b)(b)(b)(b)(b)(b)(b)(b)(b)(b)(b)(b)...

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA