Invitation from the ODTUG Now! 2004 Program Chair

From: Bruce A. Bergman <bruceb_at_fatcity.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:18:02 -0700

Dear Colleague,

Oracle technology today has advanced to state of the art, and staying abrest of Oracle's technological changes is never easy. Whether you're a consultant who needs to become an expert quickly, or a corporate DBA/developer who's been itching to take advantage of the new features, ODTUG Now! 2004 is the place where you can share, learn, collaborate, discuss and get quickly educated on Oracle's technologies and directions.

Want to hear about all the new features of 10g? Need a primer on the grid computing concept and how it can improve your uptime? Is your boss looking for that elusive ROI in a database system and you're looking for ammunition? Has a colleague told you about HTML DB and how it will change the face of the tactical database? Are you wondering about product upgrades and changes, and what Oracle has planned for the future? Come to Scottsdale, June 20-24, and find the answers to all your questions. Four days packed with superb technical presentations, panels and sessions.

ODTUG has a reputation for providing one of the best conferences in the Oracle market, and you can't get a better cross-section of useful sessions than at ODTUG Now! 2004. This year we have one of the best lineups that we've had in years. Just take a look at our Schedule-At-A-Glance if you don't believe me -- it speaks for itself. You can find it here:

http://www.odtug.com/2004_Schedule.pdf

Top-name speakers giving highly rated, current and useful presentations on the highest-demanded topics. Not fluff, but the kind of stuff you can take back to work and wow your boss and peers. We literally picked the cream of the crop this year. An unprecedented 22 abstract reviewers read through more than 250 abstracts, and we picked only the highest rated presentations for inclusion. Just look at the schedule and see for yourself.

Advance registration ends next week. By registering early -- and signing up to become a member if you aren't already -- you'll be saving valuable dollars off the normal registration rate. Plus, you'll be able to secure a room at the beautiful Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The mantra of "Work Hard, Play Hard" was never more appropriate than at our conference. Where else can you get a jump on your peers, find out about the great improvements in 10g, learn about every tool Oracle sells, and still get a chance to relax at a world famous, brand new resort and spa?

Whether you're a developer, a DBA, a designer, a data modeller, an architect or a consultant, your best use of training dollars this entire year will be ODTUG Now! 2004. Full registration details are available here:

http://www.odtug.com/2004_conference.htm

As the Program Chairman for this year's conference, I personally guarantee that you'll rate ODTUG Now! 2004 as one of your wisest moves all year long. I'm willing to put my position as Program Chairman on the line -- if you don't think you got your money's worth at the conference, tell me about it and I'll step down. I'm THAT confident that you're going to love this conference.

Respectfully,

Bruce A. Bergman
ODTUG Secretary and 2004 Program Chairman (and ex-list host of the old ORACLE-L mailing list :-)