Does anyone have experience using inso filters for all kind of documents for Oracle text

From: Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:13:00 -0400

Hi does anyone have experience using insofilter for Oracle text, I would like to get a search like google from pdf,doc,etc. documents using Oracle text.

I found something at
http://otn.oracle.com/products/text/htdocs/FilterServer.htm http://otn.oracle.com/products/text/htdocs/altfilters.htm

But some of them are only for some specific product,  I would like to know if someone have or know about some perl script or something like that,
working and tested for all kind of text documents.

Thanks.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP
Database 9.2 Standard Edition