RE: South Africa OUG Conference 2004

From: Lee Jenkins <lee.jenkins_at_remotedba.co.za>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:02:51 +0200

The SAOUG conference 2004 is 17-19 October 2004.

The deadline for paper submission has been extended to 21st May 2004.

Lee Jenkins
RemoteDBA
www.remotedba.co.za
<http://www.remotedba.co.za>

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org on behalf of Rachel Carmichael Sent: Thu 2004/05/13 03:53 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: South Africa OUG Conference 2004

Lee,

Um, two problems. The first is: exactly WHEN in October is the conference?

The second is, based on the website, we are about two weeks past the deadline for abstract submissions.

 TIMETABLE (THE IMPORTANT DATES)

Rachel (who would actually consider it -- I've never been to South Africa, or anywhere on the African continent for that matter)

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Movies - Buy advance tickets for 'Shrek 2' http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/movie?mid=1808405861

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat