Re: Oracle 10g for Mac OS X

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

The last production release of an Oracle Client for Apple computers was sqlnet 2.3.2 in 1995.

There were announcements and attempts at 8.1.6 and 8.1.7 clients, none were ever released.

There was a developer release of a 9.2 client and server. No production released was shipped.

I'll believe it when I see it listed as available in Metalink "Certify and Availability" as "shipping".

Pd

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Movies - Buy advance tickets for 'Shrek 2' http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/movie?mid=1808405861