Move Adage from Oracle to SQL Server?

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:29:10 -0500

We are getting ready to upgrade our Adage application. The application is currently running on Oracle but the vendor says their primary install is on SQL Server.
We use both here but this would by far be the biggest SQL Server application. Does anyone happen to run Adage on Oracle or SQL Server?
=20

I can think of several pros and cons for going to SQL Server. Has anyone had any real experience with this switch?
=20

Thanks!
Ron Smith