RE: Recommendation of Books on Reports and Forms for Oracle 10G a nd 9i

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 12:33:48 +0200

Hi Patrice,
a quote from a knowledgeable Designer person inside Oracle:

"There are no new books on Designer - that I am aware of - but then there is no new functionality, so the 6i books written will do just fine. the methodology is unchanged and there is very little change in functionality since the initial release of 6i"

Hope this helps,

Lex.

visit my website at http://www.naturaljoin.nl