Re: merge command

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 02:53:18 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

Honestly haven't tried it. No time lately, dealing with the "UFH" (User
>From H--L") who thinks that I work exclusively for him (and asks the
most inane questions involviing hours of work on my part to prove to him that what I said really was right), the other DBA here out on vacation (vacation? what's vacation?) and gone to visit his family in China (so much for cell phone numbers) so I'm doing his work as well as mine....

Right now I'm in "it's working, I'm not changing it" mode. I'll try to test this when I get some breathing time in a week or 2 or 100.

:)

Rachel

Do you Yahoo!?
Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/careermakeover