Re: How to download our TAR from metalink?

From: Kresimir Fabijanic <kfabijanic_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 10:07:25 +1000

Hi

What do you exactly mean by download tar? If it is about the re-enetering the customer "particulars" - i.e. "Create a TAR - Step 1 " you can save your profile (actually more profiles) in the screen where you enter your details. There is a checkbox near the bottom of the screen and you can name the TAR profile with label "Save these settings/selections as a TAR Profile for future use. (check the box and enter a TAR Profile name below)". As far as TAR details are concerned, you will allways need to re-enter them - there is a good chance that each TAR would have different details.