Re: OT: My no weekly tip ddl auditing

From: Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco <>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:50:07 -0400

I love you too mladn I think all this anger is not good for your health, so be quiet, breath, breath, breath.

I'll try to improve my tips every (every) week, thanks to you I have to read enough to put good tips.
I have 45 years, so I think I have more experience than you. I think the time will allow you to understand me

Now I read you email I think you are right, I do for my ego, but too to share something interesting, I think this is important because no matter how old is the tip, even the more expertise dba can miss a detail, oracle database
is too big and there is not tiem to investigate all the details (I only post only new things I learn).
And it helps too to my career because to have initiative is something good to get good jobs.

Have a good day and care your vesible, my wife had been operated two times there.
God bless you

p.d. I'll be out of my office one week, I'll return just for my next weekly spam tip
please keep that beautiful good sense of humour you have. You are g oing to need it

because not every time the things goes as one expect, and a horrorous tip like this with the time could become
something acceptable.

> was explicitly mentioned in the message, so I'm well within my rights
>to respond. I didn't continue the original debate, because I've said what
>I wanted to say, but when provoked like that, I will respond. You can read
>him or you can ignore him, but what you can not do is to patronize me. I
>this list as a place to ask questions and read interesting stuff, and a
>Kyte wannabe posting in bad English ......

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
Database 9.2 Standard Edition

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:

Archives are at