RE: Using dbms_metadata to extract a full schema

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:48:10 -0400

I'll send you a package. It's not complete yet but the table, index, = constraints, triggers, object grants, materialized views extraction = works fine. I'm having trouble with the procedure that extracts source: = packages, procedures, functions, sequences. I'm getting a value error = on *SOME* of the objects and can't figure out what is wrong with it. = I've been working on this problem for about a week. Any case, if you = want to adapt it to your needs go ahead. If anybody else wants it you = can contact me at dofreeman_at_state.pa.us.

=20