RE: time in trace file

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:49:36 -0500

Be warned, though. It's only going to work on a couple of ports. Not all of them. For whatever reason, different ports of Oracle use different bases for their tim values.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:
- Performance Diagnosis 101: 5/7 Dallas, 5/18 New Jersey, 6/22 Pittsburgh

- SQL Optimization 101: 4/19 Denver, 5/3 Boston, 5/24 San Diego
- Hotsos Symposium 2005: March 6-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...