RE: 10G New Features Book

From: Melanie Caffrey <melanie_caffrey_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

Jared,

This was far too accurate! :)

You're right. This *is* what usually happens.

I guess I just don't let it get to me anymore (not gonna bother about things I have no control over and all that) and was attempting to, at least, give some of them the benefit of the doubt.

But then again, I'm not getting personal emails from these people the way you are. ;)

So in that case, even if you are the listmaster and are expected to be a facilitator and polite host of sorts, feel free to block them! :-)

Melanie