RE: 10G New Features Book - OT

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:37:08 -0500

That's because you're drinking the wrong beer. Guinness is lower in calories, carbs, and even alcohol (by volume) than that makin-love-in-a-canoe Budweiser and almost all other non-"lite" beers. Plus it contains anti-oxidant flavinoids and vitamin B, and recent studies have shown that moderate consuption of Guinness may even reduce the chances of cataracts by 50%.

No, it's not 04/01 and I'm really not making this up.

http://www.jsonline.com/enter/gen/apr04/219768.asp

Now get back to breaking Oracle because all this beer talk is making me thirsty and it's only 9:34 AM CDT.

Rich Jesse
President, Beer Ale Lager Lovers Society http://society.servebeer.com